High-volume varnishing of furniture elements is a process, in which the parts of a given order are grouped into batches according to size. This process involves making a individual and group flowlines for wood finishing, ground coating, staining and varnishing, depending on the required treatments and equipment.
Our high-volume line is designed for flexible work regimes and wide range of element sizes, and is capable to handle small to medium size batches of elements.
Our competitive advantages are long experience with different furniture surfaces, working cooperation with a variety of furniture manufacturers, and specialized processes. We utilize these to offer:
- Production processing logistics
- Quality work
- Competitive prices
Limited warranty and out-of-warranty maintenance, and preferential conditions, subject to contract.
- Office and retail spaces wooden panelling and suspended ceilings
- Hotel and vacation camps furniture
- Wooden flooring
- Interior dooors
- Office space furniture
- Hospital furniture
Our range of materials are sourced from manufacturers with proven standards of quality, while the surface materials are guaranteed to be hazard-free.
VARNISH FINISH SYSTEMS WITH WIDE-RANGE APPPLICATION IN HIGH-VOLUME VARNISHING
- Polyurethane varnish
- Acrylic varnish
- UV acrylic varnish
- Water-based varnish
- Non-colour varnish systems : Gloss 0% to Gloss 100%
- Coloured varnish systems : Gloss 0% to Gloss 100% - RAL, NCS, PANTONE
- Regular solidity
- Increased solidity
- Fire-proof varnish
POST VARNISH FINISH SURFACES
- Embossed surface - furniture materials: Veneer, plywood, solid wood
- Smooth surface - furniture materials: Veneer, plywood, solid wood
- Smooth surface - furniture materials: MDF, PVC
- Shagreen surface - furniture materials: MDF, plywood, PVC
- Non-colour treatments
- Wood staining and non-colour treatments
- Colour varnish treatments